Current Partnering reports are licensed on the following basis:
A non-excusive and non-transferable licence to access the Publications for the purposes set out below.
The following licence types are available to purchase:
One individual may access the report for the purposes outlined below.
Multi-user (2-5 users)
Up to five users may access the report, within the same site or location.
Single site license (6+ users)
Multiple individuals may access the report for the purposes outlined below, so long as those multiple individuals are within one office or research location.
Global site license
Multiple individuals may access the report for the purposes outlined below, on a worldwide basis.
You may only appoint Authorised Users who are your employees, agents or students.
All Publications are sold on the basis that no returns will be accepted or refunds given unless the Publication can be shown to be faulty and not reasonably rectified.
You may only use and access the Publications, and permit the Authorised Users to use and access the Publications, for the purpose of:-
- reviewing the Publications for internal analysis and research purposes in connection with your business; and
- printing and downloading up to 10% of the Publications (in aggregate).
You undertake not to, and to procure that the Authorised Users do not:-
- copy, reproduce, reproduce any derivative work based on the Website and/or resell (or provide free of charge) the Publications or part of the Publications;
- display content or data from the Publications in a presentation at a conference without providing full acknowledgement: ‘Source: Current Partnering’;
- display content or data from the Publications in any publication without first obtaining our written permission; or
- remove, obscure or modify in any way any copyright notices or other notices as they appear in the Publications.