York, United Kingdom, Aug 05, 2013 —Current Partnering https://www.currentpartnering.com/2013/08/13/top-15-most-partnered-therapeutic-targets/) has announced the publication of the “Trends in Therapeutic Partnering” report.
The just published report titled “Trends in Therapeutic Partnering” provides detailed understanding and analysis of the 35 most popular therapeutic targets for partnering in the period 2007 to mid 2013.
The top 5 therapeutic targets according to number of partnering deals announced since 2007 are:
- Breast cancer
The report provides an in depth analysis of deal trends for these and another thirty leading therapeutic targets according to deals announced. For each therapeutic target, a comprehensive listing of all deals is provided, including a link to the full deal record at Current Agreements, the leading deals and alliances database for the life sciences.
This brand new market intelligence report includes:
- Trends in therapeutic dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of therapeutic partnering deal structure
- Access to over 5,000 therapeutic partnering deals
- The top 35 therapeutic targets for partnering since 2007
- The leading therapeutic partnering deals by value since 2007
- Most active therapeutic partnering dealmakers since 2007
Fully up to date, this research report provides details of the top 35 therapeutic targets in terms of deal activity from 2007 to mid 2013.
The Trends in Therapeutic Partnering report detailed understanding and analysis of the 35 most popular therapeutic targets for partnering in the period 2007 to mid 2013.
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently target their partnering activities to deliver the company’s business development objectives. Over 300 charts allow quick understanding of therapeutic partnering trends since 2007, together with insight into which companies are active in each of the thirty five leading therapeutic areas.
This report contains over 5,200 links to online copies of actual partnering deals as recorded at Current Agreement, together with contract documents if submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by big biotech and their partners.
Table of Contents
Full table of contents and list of figures: http://reports.currentpartnering.com/reports/trends-in-therapeutic-partnering-order.html
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Trends in therapeutic deal making activity
- Chapter 3 – Leading therapy deals by value
- Chapter 4 – Submitting opportunities to therapeutic target partner companies
- Chapter 5 – Forthcoming therapeutic partnering events
- Chapter 6 – Top 35 therapeutic partnering targets
- Chapter 7 – Resources
Therapeutic targets profiled
Congestive heart disease
To order this report: Trends in Therapeutic Partnering
Fax: +44 8709 305993
Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Source: Current Partnering