York, United Kingdom, Jul 23, 2013 —Current Partnering ) has announced the publication of the "Partnering Deals and Alliances with Big Biotech" report.
The latest edition of “Partnering Deals and Alliances with Big Biotech” report provides comprehensive and in-depth insight into the deal making interests and activity of the world’s leading fifty big biotech companies.
This brand new market intelligence report includes:
- Detailed partnering activity profiles for each of the top 50 big biotech companies
- Over 300 charts showing a company’s deal making activity since 2007, allowing quick identification potential partners
- Partnering therapy focus revealed
- Partnering activity since 2007 – number of deals per year
- Full listing of partnering deals
- Activity by deal type
- Activity by industry sector
- Activity by phase of development
- Activity by technology type
- Activity by therapeutic area
- Comprehensive access to over 1,500 partnering deals as recorded at Current Agreement, together with contract documents if available
- Insight into the terms included in a partnering agreement, together with real world clause examples, via contract documents
- Understand the key deal terms the company has agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Fully up to date, this research provides details of big biotech agreements to from 2005 to 2013.
The Partnering Deals and Alliances with Big Biotech report provides the most comprehensive and in-depth insight into the dealmaking interests and activity of the worlds leading fifty big biotech companies.
This premier report provides all the information you require to better understand big biotech partnering.
One of the key aspects of partnering is finding those companies that are potential candidates for the development and commercialization of the next generation of therapies. A lot of resources are spent on finding partners, identifying their interests and making contact to initiate discussions.
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently target their partnering activities to deliver the company’s business development objectives. Over 300 charts allow quick understanding of each big biotech companies dealmaking trends over the last eight years.
This report contains over 1,500 links to online copies of actual partnering deals as recorded at Current Agreement, together with contract documents if submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by big biotech and their partners.
Table of Contents
Full table of contents and list of figures:
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Big biotech top 50 dealmaking activity
- Chapter 3 – Top big biotech deals by value
- Chapter 4 – Submitting opportunities to big biotech
- Chapter 5 – Forthcoming big biotech partnering events
- Chapter 6 – Big biotech company profiles
- Chapter 7 – Resources
- Acorda Therapeutics
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- Anika Therapeutics
- Array Biopharma
- Bavarian Nordic
- Biogen Idec
- BioMarin Pharmaceuticals
- Emergent BioSolutions
- Enzo Biochem
- Gilead Sciences
- Isis Pharmaceuticals
- LFB Group
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Novo Nordisk
- NPS Pharmaceuticals
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- PDL BioPharma
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- SciClone Pharmaceuticals
- Seattle Genetics
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
- The Medicines Company
- United Therapeutics
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
To order this report: Partnering Deals and Alliances with Big Biotech
Fax: +44 8709 305993
Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Source: Current Partnering