Are you looking for details of an individual deal or interested in datasets covering a specific deal type or therapy area?
Deals on Demand, derived from Current Agreements, provides you with individual deal data records through to comprehensive datasets and, if available the accompanying contract documents.
Records available from $95. See pricing for more details.
Deals on Demand provides you with individual deal data records through to comprehensive datasets and, if available the accompanying contract documents.
Simply inform us of the deals you are looking for - past or present - and we will respond to inform you of the records we have available.
Upon payment of the appropriate fee, the deal records and contracts (if available) will be delivered electronically for instant use.
Deals on Demand covers the following deal types:
- Collaborative R&D
- Merger & acquisition (M&A)
- Asset purchase
plus many more.
Deals on Demand records provide you with the following information:
- Summary overview: Includes key data such as deal title, date, parties to the deal
- Termsheet: Bulleted summary of key deal terms
- Detailed categorization: The deal by categories – from industry sector, stage of development, therapy area, deal type through to geographic location
- Deal financials: Detailed breakdown of payment terms
- Press release: Full text as published by company(s)
- Contract: Full text of contract document as filed with regulatory body
Contract documents provide unprecedented access to the details of the deal often not disclosed in other sources such as press releases.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How do milestone align with clinical stage development phases?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
PLUS much more.
Deals on Demand records provide the following benefits:
- No subscription or ongoing cost commitment
- Access only the information you want when you want it
- Fast response time - normally within same day (UK business hours)
Deals on Demand documents are available at the following prices:
- Full deal record: $95
- Full deal record including contract: $195
- Comprehensive datasets available from $495
Example Deal on Demand records are available to download:
Request a Sample
What is a full deal record?
A full deal record contains the details of the deal as contained within the Current Agreements deals and alliances database. See an example here.
What is a contract document?
A contract document is the contract as signed between the parties to the deal and filed with the SEC. See an example here.
What is a redacted contract?
Many contract documents filed at the SEC are redacted, that is to say some fo the confidential materials such as upfront, milestone payment amounts, and royalty rates have been removed.
How to obtain the unredacted contract?
If we have the unredacted version on file, we will supply this immediately. If we only have the redacted version, we will supply this version and then seek to obtain the unredacted version, which we will send to you upon receipt.